Our vacation visits make pets happy because they can stay at home in their comfortable environment when you go away. Your pet can stay on its regular schedule and get individualized TLC. Most dogs do okay with 2-3 visits per day and most cats do okay with 1-2 visits per day. You know your pet best and you make the decision on how many visits your pet would be comfortable with. We provide special care for senior pets and can administer medications if needed.
- Good Morning Visits 6-9am
- Good Afternoon Visits 11-3pm
- Good Evening Visits 5-8pm
- Good Night Visits 8-10pm $5 surcharge
- $25 per visit
- $2 each additional pet
- $3 per injection
- $1 per pill
At no additional charge we will gladly bring in mail and newspapers, alternate lights and curtains, water plants (max 5), take out your trash & recycle bins, and scoop litter boxes daily. We try to keep everything going as you normally would if you were home. We want you to have peace of mind while we care for your home and pets.
New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, & Christmas Day. Visits are increased by 50% on the listed days.
Last Minute Reservations
- New client less than 7 days notice $25 surcharge
- Less than 4 days notice $15 surcharge
- Less than 48 hours notice $20 surcharge
- Less than 24 hours notice $25 surcharge
We understand that life can be crazy and things don‘t always go as planned. Please keep in mind that we have reserved this time for you and request 7 days notice for cancellations.
- Less than 7 days notice $20 fee
- Less than 48 hours notice 50% of entire service is due