Our vacation visits make pets happy because they can stay at home in their comfortable environment when you go away. Your pet can stay on its regular schedule and get individualized TLC. Most dogs do okay with 3-4 visits per day and most cats do okay with 1-2 visits per day. You know your pet best and you make the decision on how many visits your pet would be comfortable with. We provide special care for senior pets and can administer medications if needed for cooperative pets.
- Good Morning Visits 7-9am
- Good Afternoon Visits 10am-4pm
- Good Evening Visits 5-8pm
- Good Night Visits 8-10pm $10 surcharge
- $30 per visit
- $3 each additional pet
- $3 per injection
- $1 per pill
- $25 for visits that exceed the standard 30 minute visit, for up to 30 minutes
At no additional charge we will gladly bring in mail and newspapers, alternate lights and curtains, water plants (max 5), take out your trash & recycle bins, and scoop litter boxes daily. We try to keep everything going as best as you normally would if you were home. We want you to have peace of mind while we care for your home and pets.
Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Presidents' Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Eve, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day. Visits are increased by 50% on the listed days.
Last Minute Reservations
- New client less than 7 business days notice $25 surcharge
- Less than 4 business days notice $15 surcharge
- Less than 2 business days notice $20 surcharge
- Less than 1 business day notice $25 surcharge
We understand that life can be crazy and things don‘t always go as planned. Please keep in mind that we have reserved this time for you and request 7 business days notice for cancellations.
- Less than 5-7 business days notice 50% of all charges due
- Less than 2 business days notice 100% of all charges due